Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: Obama Wants You

  1. #21
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Wants You

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Yes, I have heard of the Keating 5.
    4 Democratic politicians and 1 republican had an association with someone who was tied to the failure of several savings and loans. McCain was tied in because his rich father in law made some investments. Are you aware that after an investigation it was determined in 1991 that Alan Cranston, Dennis DeConcini, and Donald Riegle had substantially and improperly interfered with the FHLBB in its investigation of Lincoln Savings? Senators John Glenn and John McCain were cleared of having acted improperly. Are you aware that John McCain was the only one of the 5 to testify against Charles H. Keating, Jr?
    </div></div>

    Your5 gonna make him cry if you keep shooting him down like that.



    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As for the " ppl facing foreclosure is take a 2nd job and skip vacation" comment there is a very simple answer. If you can't afford it don't but it. I paid for my house. If you buy one you can't afford why should I help pay for it? That is called Socialism . I hate to see all the forclosures but people have to learn to be responsible.
    </div></div>

    How the hell is it McCains fault all these people went out and overextended and spent money they didn't have and now they realized they actually can't buy a half million dollar house and have 3-5 credit cards maxed out at $10,000-$20,000 each.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Wants You

    Damn, anytime somebody helps somebody else...its Socialism, Socialism, Socialism. Give it a damn break, a few of you on here think there is a communist around every corner. I myself find your Joesph McCarthy-esque view on everything to be ridiculous. Spuds sig says it all.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Wants You

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, anytime somebody helps somebody else...its Socialism, Socialism, Socialism. Give it a damn break, a few of you on here think there is a communist around every corner. I myself find your Joesph McCarthy-esque view on everything to be ridiculous. Spuds sig says it all. </div></div>

    Maybe you should get your head out or your hind end and read up on socialism. Just because you won't acknowledge it doesn't mean it isn't true. Actually, I think he's more of a marxist, but that's just me me. Hillary is more of a pure socialist.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Wants You

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, anytime somebody helps somebody else...its Socialism, Socialism, Socialism. Give it a damn break, a few of you on here think there is a communist around every corner. I myself find your Joesph McCarthy-esque view on everything to be ridiculous. Spuds sig says it all. </div></div>

    Maybe you should get your head out or your hind end and read up on socialism. Just because you won't acknowledge it doesn't mean it isn't true. Actually, I think he's more of a marxist, but that's just me me. Hillary is more of a pure socialist. </div></div>

    You're waisting your time. Some uninformed people are gonna follow him no matter what.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #25
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Wants You

    Oh I believe that Socialist and Marxist exist. They just arent running all over the place as some of you believe. Just because people help others doesnt make them a socialist and/or Communist. I am going to continue to believe that ppl deserve affordable healthcare and ones that can't afford it shouldnt be shunned by the system. And if I am going to be called a communist/socialist because of it by some conspiracy theory nuts then so be it.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Wants You

    I pay for my healthcare. Why should I pay for yours?? If you remember Hillaty helped get Bill elected because she was going to "reform healthcare". Didn't happen. But B. HUSSEIN, who's only "contribution" in the Senate was voting in FAVOR of tax increases 94 times, all of a sudden had a miracle cure for the problem. But like everything else, he won't go into any detail.

    I paid for my mortgage. Why should I pay for those who bought more house than they could afford???

    I educated my children. Now B. HUSSEIN thinks I should help pay to educate yours. I don't think so. There ere enough Federal funds available already to make an education a reality for anybody who wants one. You may have to work to pay part of it but so did I.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #27
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Wants You

    You wouldnt pay for "mine", some of you think that I have been getting free healthcare my entire life.Wrong. I am on 2 insurance plans and have never been to a Shriners which I think one of you said on here(still figuring out where the hell you got that). So I dont mooch off the system and get a free ride by any means whatsoever, but I still think that healthcare should be affordable and nobody who really needs it should be turned away because they cant afford it.


    Maybe if you do a little research and visit Obama's website you would actually know where Obama stands on healthcare and education which isnt what you are painting it to be.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Wants You

    If you guys want to call it socialism, I guess I'm a socialist...I used government funds to go to school, and I'm for gov. based healthcare...call it what ya want.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #29
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Wants You

    Wasn't referring to you specifically. I thought being a B HUSSEIN you understood general terms, since that is all he deals in.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #30
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama Wants You

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you guys want to call it socialism, I guess I'm a socialist...I used government funds to go to school, and I'm for gov. based healthcare...call it what ya want. </div></div>

    I call it more big government, the very thing B. HUSSEIN has SLAMMED so much. But we're accustomed to that from him.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •